FALL Intern position

Subject: FALL Intern position
From: Erlandes <erlandes -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 10:41:04 -0400

The software department of a Publishing company in the Chicago area, has
an intern position open for candidates with the following qualifications:

Junior or Senior in the College of Business
Micro computer knowledge essential. (A minor in MIS or CS is a plus as
well as experience using Windows applications)
Knowledge of graphic design is a plus as well.

The position will be involved with the following projects:
Software quality assurance (DOS/Windows).
Multimedia prototype development (Windows).
Database design (Windows).

We are willing to work with colleges to allow college credits for the
internship. This is also a paid position. Send resumes to me over the
Internet at erlandes -at- aol -dot- com, or snail mail them to:

Eric Landes
Richard D. Irwin, Inc.
1333 Burr Ridge Parkway
Burr Ridge, IL 60521