Re: heading choice

Subject: Re: heading choice
From: Grace Joely Beatty <Empressgjb -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 1994 14:35:27 EDT

Kevin writes:

> We are divided as to whether we should have the headings be > Step 1, Step
2, Step 3... or Task 1, Task 2, Task 3....

I vote for Step, etc. on purely psychological grounds. "Task" gives me the
feeling that this is WORK that I MUST do. "Step," on the other hand, gives me
the feeling that the "steps" are guiding me through the process. I like
guidance. I don't like work. FWIW

Joely

Joely Beatty
AOL = Empressgjb
Internet = Empressgjb -at- aol -dot- com

July 22, 1994
9:21 am