Re: Software documentatio

Subject: Re: Software documentatio
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <arlen -dot- walker -at- CORE -dot- CORP -dot- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 10:03:35 -0500

To the person who's collecting unfortunate constructions of published texts:

Please take a look at the above truncated subject line from a recent post.
Perhaps I'm just in a particularly twisted mood this morning, by I had
never considered that what we were doing was performing "documentatio".

(This should not be construed as a mistake or inadequacy on the part of the
poster. I'm perfectly willing to believe the SW did it completely on its
own. That doesn't lessen the humor.)

Have Fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
"The Four Horse Oppressors of the Apocalypse were Nutritional
Deprivation, State of Belligerency, Widespread Transmittable Condition and
Terminal Inconvenience"
- Official Politically Correct Dictionary