Re: Hobbe's Internet timeline

Subject: Re: Hobbe's Internet timeline
From: Kathy Vincent <vincentk -at- WFU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 23:44:05 GMT

I, too, just assume that root -at- anyplace -dot- whatever is the address
for the system "superuser." That's certainly standard UNIX system
stuff. Maybe the offended person isn't familiar with UNIX?

Kathy Vincent vincentk -at- ac -dot- wfunet -dot- wfu -dot- edu

Elizabeth Lopez-Aguado (liz -at- pure -dot- com) wrote:
: This is interesting. I never took the email address to mean anything
: but superuser. Certainly not bedmate. I guess we read into things
: whatever we want - don't we?