Re: Business names and bad writing

Subject: Re: Business names and bad writing
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 08:55:35 -0500

Bonni Graham's tale about the "SNM report" reminds me of something we
must document in *our* software. One of our Platforms is called
SuperLayer. Now, jokes about that kind of name aside, the SuperLayer
has a set of menus. One of those is the Utility Menu. An "Expert Mode"
lets users execute commands and enter menus from anywhere. Expert Mode
for the SuperLayer Utility Menu is: sl-ut.

Peace,
jim grey
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio" - Lighthouse