Where to start?

Subject: Where to start?
From: Kimberley Lackey <97372509 -at- WSUVM1 -dot- CSC -dot- WSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 12:20:31 PDT

Hello everyone,

I am going to be graduating from college this december with a bachelors
degree in english with a technical writing emphasis. The next five months
I need to start looking for a job. I am hoping to find a position in
the northwest somewhere. I was curious to find out if anyone would have
any suggestions as to what kind of positions I should watch for, companies
I could apply to, or even suggestions for a starting technical writer.

I thank you in advance for any suggestions you can give me.

Kimberley Lackey
97372509 -at- wsuvm1 -dot- wsu -dot- edu
NE 1045 D Street Apt. 1
Pullman, WA. 99163