SGML Training Courses available in San Diego

Subject: SGML Training Courses available in San Diego
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1994 15:03:00 -0700

received the following message from Mike Tyler at XSoft. I
am not associated with this course and am not planning on
attending, but I thought it may be of interest to some of
you. If anyone does attend, I'd be curious to know what you
thought of the course.

Rich

PS Mention where you heard about the course and see if yo=

get a Techwr-l discount! :)

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

XSoft, A Division of Xerox, is sponsoring a 3 day hands-on SGML trai=
ning
session course, An Introduction to Standard Generalized Markup Langua=
ge
(SGML).

I can provide you some basic facts about the training -- and if you n=
eed
more,
feel free to contact me directly.

There are three training sessions remaining in 1994 (all in San Diego=
, CA):
=FF=EFf=FF=81 Sept. 14-16
=FF=EFf=FF=81 Oct. 19-21
=FF=EFf=FF=81 Nov. 9-11

Cost is $950 per course attendee ($750 per attendee if registered 15 =
days
prior
to session).

Small training classes (max. 10) to facilitate individual attention.

Will be happy to supply course agenda or additional info if needed or
desired.

Feel free to distribute if it benefits the group.

=FF=EFf=FF=81Mike Tyler

XSoft/Xerox
619.695.7805