UNIX GUI

Subject: UNIX GUI
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer -at- MV -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 1994 14:48:29 -0400

Does anyone have access to a UNIX gui (Motif, X11, OPEN LOOK, or someother)?
I do not have access to one and need a few screen captures for a guide I
am writing. I'm supposed to be getting a tape from Novelle with documentation
but have not received yet. My deadline is quickly approaching.
Any help?
Jon Leer