Re: humor re: zen and the art of software documentation

Subject: Re: humor re: zen and the art of software documentation
From: JPG3 <jpg3 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 09:47:02 -0400

Bill Carlson, the author of the Zen piece, gave me my first job in tech
writing over 20 years ago. He used to have a couple of other pieces like
Zen, but when I spoke to him last (a few months ago) he said he'd lost 'em
all. I put together an electronic version of Zen some time ago and
remember posting it somewhere. I'm glad it's getting some attention.