Re: Colored Pens

Subject: Re: Colored Pens
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 11:05:09 -0500

Kevin Montgomery can't see green very well:
Those of you who champion green ink for editing might want to consider
that many men have trouble seeing green. For the
chromatically-challenged, green ink looks almost gray. Blue has better
impact. (Thank goodness they hang nice red and yellow lights on

Some companies I've talked to *require* green for edits. I've yet to use
a decent green ballpoint... the color is always too wimpy.

I edit in purple. Purple's my favorite color anyway, and since everyone else
here edits in red, my edits stand way out.

People have been known to tremble in fear when they see purple marks. I'm
known as a pretty tough editor hereabouts.

Peace,
jim grey
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio" - Lighthouse