Equating engineers w/ anyone else.

Subject: Equating engineers w/ anyone else.
From: Shelley Larock <larock -at- TYCHO -dot- ARH -dot- CDC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 19:05:49 GMT

I, personally, do not equate engineering with any other professions.
I was an engineering student for three years and I can certainly
tell you there is a BIG difference between engineers and programmers.

Programmers are nicer. (I'm feeling brave today.)

Engineer: >:|
Programmer: :D

Engineer: $$$$$$$$$$
Programmer: $

Maybe those faces should be the other way around!

FWIW.

Shelly
larock -at- tycho -dot- arh -dot- cdc -dot- com