A matter of degree

Subject: A matter of degree
From: Lester Klein <lklein -at- CAP -dot- GWU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 20:30:43 -0400

Everyone who posted a message regarding the matter of temperature ranges
misspelled FAHRENHEIT. Permit me to sugggest, dear colleagues, that the
correct spelling of the German physicist,(Gabriel Daniel Fahrenheit,
1686-1736) is far more important than the debate over 250oF vs. 250
degrees Fahrenheit.

Let me sign off on a lighter note: at what value are the Centigrade and
Fahrenheit scales equal in magnitude?

Les Klein
114 Melbourne Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20901
301-87-0659, lklein -at- cap -dot- gwu -dot- edu