Re: reconditioned toner cartridges?

Subject: Re: reconditioned toner cartridges?
From: SuePStewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 22:37:54 EDT

>>We used reconditioned toner cartridges for our HPLaserJet III-class
printers and were somewhat less than pleased with them. They did cost
less, but in our experience they leaked toner and caused maintenance
problems (enough to give us major headaches).<<

They also do NOT last as long. In the organization I worked for that used
them, we determined that there was no saving in usage. suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com