Peeves

Subject: Peeves
From: David Oberstadt <daveo -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 09:15:56 PDT

Sorry I had no time to respond Friday. I hope this
thread hasn't worn out yet. As I was roaming the
internet recently, I saw several people using "noone".
I wondered and wondered, then it hit me--"no one".
Duh! I even saw a "noones". You know, as in "Noones
gonna believe I write like this."

David Oberstadt Anyone should be very suspicious
daveo -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com of a sentence he's written that
can't be read aloud easily.
Santa Teresa Lab --Andy Rooney
San Jose, California