Re: Does Success Depend on Knowledge of What's Ahead?

Subject: Re: Does Success Depend on Knowledge of What's Ahead?
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 15:06:00 CDT

Shelly writes:

I disagree on the "grit your teeth and do it" suggestion. I don't
think this is something that is supposed to be painful. The more
a person knows about what to expect or what's out there, the more
informed, and yes, perhaps successful, that person will be in
finding a job.

In response:

Yes, of course the more you know, the better off you'll be. The cold hard
reality? Sometimes you're just the lucky person whose resume ended up on
the top of the pile on Monday morning.