NEW--5 year plan...

Subject: NEW--5 year plan...
From: Joan Smith <jsmith -at- ENCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 1994 15:14:18 -0400

Hi! I'm a now and then poster, trying to drum up
some new topics. I recently started a new job and
have a new-found optimism for my future! Recently,
I read "Five-Year Career Plan" by Jocelyn Crump,
who submitted the above article for the 1994 STC
Conference.

My question is this... How do/did you all plan
ahead for yourselves? I realize this is highly
personal and different for each of us, but I am
curious. Where did you "start" and where did/do
you "finish"? How did/do you get where you want
to go? What happens when you get there? What next?

It seems really hard to imagine what you will or
might want to be doing in 5 or so years, and
even harder to evaluate ourselves! What are your
thoughts???

Thanks,

Joan
jsmith -at- encore -dot- com

--
Practical people would be more practical if they would take a little
more time for dreaming.