Re: unsubscribe, I am not interested in a civics subscription

From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 1994 18:07:15 -0700

>...must have missed the discussion on how to unsubscribe from this group.

"You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF TECHWR-L" command to
LISTSERV -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET (or LISTSERV -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU). Please note that this
command must NOT be sent to the list address (TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1) but to the
LISTSERV address (LISTSERV -at- OSUVM1)." --from the introductory message

Richard Mateosian srm -at- c2 -dot- org srm -at- radiomail -dot- net (510)540-7745