Response/adv. course

Subject: Response/adv. course
From: Mary Massirer <Mary_Massirer -at- BAYLOR -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 09:33:54 -0600

My thanks to all of you who responded to my request for info. concerning the
content of our proposed advanced tech. wrt. course. The responses were
diverse and thought-provoking. A couple of people suggested textbooks.
What about the rest of you teachers? Do you use a single text? several texts?
no text? Thanks again. mary_massirer -at- baylor -dot- edu