Writing Style

Subject: Writing Style
From: "Montgomery, Kevin" <kmontgomery -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 11:57:34 PDT

Grant Davison has a problem with either his writing style or his boss
(text of message below). On the chance that it is the former, I highly
recommend the following text:

Williams, Joseph M. _Style - Ten Lessons in Clarity and Grace_. Harper
Collins, 1989.

This book is entertaining reading, as well as darn useful. Read it and
perform the exercises and you will improve your writing. Then, keep it at
hand as a reference - it is well indexed and structured.