Re: A bit more about wp programs.

Subject: Re: A bit more about wp programs.
From: SuePStewrt -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 21:40:24 EDT

>>Word's table feature is pretty, but I have found no way to ensure that a
group of tables have the same format without writing a macro.<<

Umm; forgive me for an obvious question, but have you tried Copy and Paste?
:)

>> Because
tables are the only to format parallel columns in Word (WP has both
tables and parallel columns), Word is nearly useless for my style of
writing.<<

If you are referring to wrapping columns, as in a page with two columns of
text, both Word for Windows 2.whatever and 6.0 do this. If I've
misunderstood your requirement, here, I apologize.

sue stewart
suepstewrt -at- aol -dot- com