Rephrasing my screen capture question

Subject: Rephrasing my screen capture question
From: Karen Molloy <kmolloy -at- BBN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 15:57:15 EST

Hi folks,

I've received many kind replies to my following question:

> Does anyone know of a screen capture program that allows for tearoffs
> when one only wants to represent a portion of a window or screen?
> The program should preferably run on both Windows 3.1 and Windows NT.

However, I don't think I made clear what I'm after. Does anyone know of
a Windows screen capture program that allows you to add *tearoffs*, as
in a sawtooth, zig zag line, to the image to represent that you're only
showing a portion of a screen. As you can in the Mac product Exposure
Pro.

Several folks have emailed me with the suggestion that I can edit the
thing by adding to it in another product -- which, yes, we can in
FrameMaker. But it's not as good as being able to do it in the actual
screen capture program, such as the aforementioned one on the Mac.

Thanks very much to those who replied to my earlier question!

Karen Molloy
Senior Technial Editor
BBN Software Products
617/873-3729