Winning on Jeopardy/Job Prestige

Subject: Winning on Jeopardy/Job Prestige
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 11:54:04 EDT

Just a follow-up on the tech writer who was a contestant on Jeopardy. Last
night, he won his fifth and final contest. This means he'll be invited back
at the end of the season for the "Tournament of Champions." His five-day
cash winnings were over $83K, the fourth-highest total for the show.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the guy's name.

Rick Lippincott
I can send but not receive at work. Send personal replies to:
rjlippincott -at- delphi -dot- com