Re: training films

Subject: Re: training films
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 15:11:00 -0700

Angie Heckman inquired about good training films, and
Richard Sobocinski suggested that John Cleese's training
videos were particularly good.

I second Richard on that. Although I cannot recall the
name of Cleese's production company, I do recall seeing
ads for his films appearing regularly in the Wall Street
Journal. Check 'em out.

A few years ago when I worked as a training instructor we had
some catalogs that dealt specifically with training films and
videos. I can't recall the names of the companies but
someone on this list might be able to provide them. They
listed extensive titles for corporate training -- safety,
management techniques, sexual harrasment, all sorts of
subjects. John Cleese's tapes were featured prominently in
these catalogs.

Rich