pagemaker to frame conversion question

Subject: pagemaker to frame conversion question
From: "Andrew J. English" <aenglish -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 1994 09:25:10 -0700

I am interviewing for a temp contract job that involves converting
pagemaker documents to framemaker documents. Has anyone done this
before and can give a brief overview? were there any serious bugs
along the way? I believe the docs are all black & white, no color,
with technical drawings. I haven't actually worked with framemaker
yet, but I've seen it demo-ed, and I am confident I can learn it
quickly.

Andrew English
aenglish -at- crl -dot- com