Riled by Reuter's

Subject: Riled by Reuter's
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 13:41:27 IST

From Reuter's:

"Of the Emmys won by NYPD Blue, only two, Outstanding Director of
a Drama Series for Daniel Sackheim, and Outstanding Actor in a
Drama Series for Dennis Franz, who plays Detective Andy Sipowicz,
were major awards.

The other four were for writing and technical merit."

And I thought we _documentation_ writers got no respect.
Anyone have an e-mail address for Reuter's?

Mark L. Levinson, Summit EDA | E-mail: mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il
P.O. Box 544 | Voice: +972-9-507102, ext. 230
46105 Herzlia, ISRAEL | Fax: +972-9-509118
"Don't let your mind write a check that your body can't cash."
- Quincy Jones