Flexible Employers

Subject: Flexible Employers
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 09:38:17 PDT

Because the last two companies I worked for and the company I now work
for were/are profile c (i.e., they were/are flexible about work hours
and dress), I figured this was the norm nowadays. Perhaps it's just t
he norm for San Diego. (We're pretty casual here, something that w
as very noticeable to me when I moved here in '86.) Or perhaps it's n
ot the norm? I admit, General Dynamics (four years ago) was pretty
strict about work hours. Of course, that may have been the federa
l government's fault. They audited a lot.