Re: Niche for an MD?

Subject: Re: Niche for an MD?
From: Robert Ellis <vger -at- CHAR -dot- VNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 08:57:12 -0400

Hi Ole,

The American Medical Writers Association Journal is a good source of
information. If you are interested in talking with some medical writers
in your area, someone at AMWA headquarters can give you the local chapter
address and phone.

American Medical Writers Association
9650 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814