life after tech writing

Subject: life after tech writing
From: Jane Torpie <JTorpie -at- III-DEVL -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 1994 12:36:37 EDT

Text item: Text_1

Once again, I'd like to ask for the advice and opinions of the list
members.

After 9 years of software technical documentation, I'm making a transition
out of technical writing into a broader role, such as product
management/marketing. (I'm looking for a coordination role that has lots
of variety and visibility.)

If you or anyone you know is considering tranferring technical
communication skills into a related field, I'd like to hear your thoughts.
If you or anyone you know has done it, I'd like to hear your experiences.

Thanks very much!

Jane

Jane Torpie
Member of Technical Staff - Principal Technical Writer
Easel Corporation
Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
617-221-2100
JTorpie -at- EaselCor -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com <-------- new address!