Re: To Vet or Not to Vet

Subject: Re: To Vet or Not to Vet
From: Gary Mason <gmason -at- JMJM -dot- HQ -dot- ILEAF -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 07:41:45 EDT

> It used to be exclusively british, but now the NPR crowd uses it.

I first heard this "out of proper context" from Clinton's camp when he
was running for office. I attributed it to his collegiate background in
the UK. Perhaps it is a result of his discovery that national politics
is a dog-eat-dog world 8')

Cheers...Gary

--
* Gary Mason - Sales Consultant - Interleaf, Inc. - Strategic Accounts Group *
* Voice:617/290-4990 X2100 FAX:617/290-4981,4985 Internet:gmason -at- ileaf -dot- com *