study on cost of bad documentation?

Subject: study on cost of bad documentation?
From: Louise Penberthy <louise -at- PRAVDA -dot- CC -dot- GATECH -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 09:43:05 -0400

Didn't someone post something a while back about an article
coming out about the cost of bad documenation? Maybe in the STC
journal? I'd appreciate it if someone would send me a citation
or post something to this group.

-- Louise Penberthy

--
Louise Penberthy | O Goddess, keep me in the company of
LCC | those who seek the truth, and preserve