Third-party books for FrameMaker -- do they exist?

Subject: Third-party books for FrameMaker -- do they exist?
From: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 14:36:00 PDT

I use it on the MS Windoze version. Assuming that any third-party book about
Frame wouldn't try to cover ALL of the Windows, Mac, Unix, etc. versions, I
suppose that I'd be specifically interested in books about Frame for
Windows. Also, I'm not really interested in beginner's guides that
essentially re-iterate part of the product manual in a very user-friendly
way; something for an intermediate,
got-the-basics-down-now-what-else-can-I-do kinda guy like myself would be
more apropos.

Anyone who wants to forward this posting to the framers mailing list, please
be my guest!

Thanx,
PatO'
|\ \
| |Patrick Brian O'Connell !Intermediate Writer,Eicon Technology|
. |"Ciall agus neart" !Corporation / (B) 514-631-9825 x2250|
\|=====>"Strength and knowledge"!Net:patricko -at- eicon -dot- com |