Technical Communication Month in Texas

Subject: Technical Communication Month in Texas
From: Binion Amerson <aba -at- OC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 16:57:56 -0500

I am pleased to announce that Texas Governor Ann Richards has proclaimed
the week of October 17, 1994 as "Technical Communication Week in Texas."
This was initiated by the STC Austin Chapter.

Furthermore, I am pleased to announce that Texas Governor Ann Richards has
proclaimed the entire month of October 1994 as "Technical Communication
Month in Texas." This was initiated by the STC Houston Chapter so as to
encompass the dates for the STC Region 5 Conference set for October 14-16,
1994 in Houston, Texas.

Binion Amerson, aba -at- oc -dot- com
Director-Sponsor, STC Regin 5

Binion Amerson, Senior Technical Writer, OpenConnect Systems, 2711 LBJ, Ste
800, Dallas, TX 75234, Ph 214/888-0447; Fax 214/484-6100; E-mail aba -at- oc -dot- com
Director-Sponsor, Society for Technical Communication (STC) Region 5.