Re: Online/print

Subject: Re: Online/print
From: Elaine Winters <ewinters -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 10:40:02 -0700

The only system I can think of that meets those criteria
are ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCE SUPPORT SYSTEMS == usually
abbreviated as EPSS.

E. Winters: Principal Program Facilitating and Consulting
Berkeley, CA, USA 510-843-0909 ewinters -at- netcom -dot- com
Instructional Design * Interactivity * Cross - Cultural Communication