CASE tool for online help

Subject: CASE tool for online help
From: Bill Pawlowsky <vasyl -at- CAM -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 1994 09:36:57 -0400

I am posting this for a friend who is a tech writer with not internet access.

He was asking me if there are any software packages that act as a front
end for developing online help. He stated that he had heard of a package
called Robohelp. After discussing this with him for a while it seemed
that what he was looking for was a CASE tool to develop online help.

I'm sure your help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Bill Pawlowsky ------ vasyl -at- cam -dot- org