Re: Online/print

Subject: Re: Online/print
From: WandaJane Phillips <wandajp -at- ANDYNE -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 1994 21:13:51 GMT

Microsoft has (I think) been working on one. I heard that they studied
user actions on software products and then built an online assistant.
Apple is working on something that uses _coach marks_ that circle, in
red, the next item or action, and lead the user through a task.

... waja ...
opinions?! opinions?! we don't need no stinking opinions!
don't sit under the Bodhi tree with anyone else but me... anyone else
but me...