pointer to utest listserv list (and color of suits)

Subject: pointer to utest listserv list (and color of suits)
From: "Usability Expertise Center ph.603.881.2430 27-Sep-1994 0932" <raven -at- USABLE -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 09:38:05 EDT

HI,
There is a usability listserv list. To subscribe, send an
email message to:
listproc -at- hubcap -dot- clemson -dot- edu

leave subject line blank, on the first line of the messate, type

Subscribe utest firstname lastname

______
As for the color of suits, my attitude right now is that you've got to
do something that makes you stand out from the crowd...there are
hundresd of peoel interviewing. I've interviewed in a fire-engine red
suit (and gotten a job offer), a dark green suit, a light green suit,
and a wool blackwatch plaid (it may be culturally more acceptable for
women to have such a variety of suits...). I think that in general,
you just need to look and act professional. My experience has been
with interviewing with computer companies like IBM, Digital, Wang,
Data General, and pharmaceuticals co.s like Ciba Corning.

Mary Beth Raven
Digital Equipment Corporation
Nashua, NH
raven -at- usable -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com