[no subject]

From: Daren Deadmond <DAREND -at- WORDPERFECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 13:19:13 -0600

Like contributor Tammy Williams, I see a lot more pastels in men's
wardrobes. I often see this when I look in the mirror. :-)

IMHO, when it comes to job interviews, however, I "stick with the
knitting." Wearing the traditional blue or gray business suit may
not "help" me get a job, but deviating from this practice could
potentially "hurt" me. Granted, I've only interviewed at larger
companies where the org culture and hiring process are already in
place. Hopefully, my resume and interview will set me apart from the
rest.

Daren Deadmond, Technical Writer
Novell, WordPerfect Applications Group
darend -at- wordperfect -dot- com