Info please - STC R7 Conference

Subject: Info please - STC R7 Conference
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 1994 12:21:06 EDT

Has anyone received a registration package for the STC Region 7 Conference
in Vancouver, B.C.? I'm one of the presentors for it.

Since the Conference is just three weeks away, and since I'll be taking
some vacation before attending it, I'd appreciate it if someone could
tell me where the Conference will be in Vancouver so I can make my hotel
reservations and have some idea where to go once I get there.

Lori Lathrop P.O. Box 808
Lathrop Media Services Georgetown, CO 80444
INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com Phone: 567-4011
(Author of _An Indexer's Guide to the Internet_ published by the American
Society of Indexers)