Aaron Veltkamp

Subject: Aaron Veltkamp
From: Michaelc Johnson <michaelc -dot- johnson -at- SLTRIB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 04:43:10 GMT

Several years back I worked with Aaron in Salt Lake City and again in
El Segundo, CA. Just wondered if anybody had seen him lately. Job
shoppers don't keep track of each other very well.

Please respond to me personally at michaelc -dot- johnson -at- sltrib -dot- com -dot-

Thanks in advance for any help I may receive.