Re: Administrivia

Subject: Re: Administrivia
From: Debbie Molinaro <MollyDee -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 1994 08:06:13 EDT

>>I agree that special topics groups should not be formed for
this list.<<

And I agree as well. Not only would I have to know about a potential issue,
I'd have to find the list for it, subscribe, et al.

Furthermore, a significant division into sub-topics would probably force the
generation of lots of messages that read:
<so and so> writes:

>>We just implemented two new widgets, etc...<<

So and So,
We don't discuss widgets on this list. Join Widg-L mailing list. (etc)

My opinion...

Debbie Molinaro MollyDee -at- aol -dot- com
molinaro_debbie -at- ny -dot- mrc -dot- sony -dot- com

"I personally think we developed language because of our
deep inner need to complain." -- Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin