Re: Measuring a Doc Dept

Subject: Re: Measuring a Doc Dept
From: MMB1 <mmb1 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 00:59:01 -0400

In article <9410030242 -dot- AA13774 -at- us1rmc -dot- bb -dot- dec -dot- com>, Typo? What tpyo?
02-Oct-1994 2232 <jong -at- tnpubs -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com> writes:

"There are a number of sources for documentation product and
process metrics. My paper in the most recent ITCC
_Proceedings_ covers some of the more important ones and
cites places where you can learn more."

Hi Steve,

How can I obtain a copy of your paper? This is exactly the sort of
information I've been looking for for several months now! (Now that our
company has reorganized, we're really big on metrics.)

Thx/rgds,

Madeline Bechtold
Technical Writer, qad.inc
(mmb1 -at- aol -dot- com or mmb -at- qad -dot- com)