hideous pinstripes?

Subject: hideous pinstripes?
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 13:30:00 -0700

Joe (jtchew -at- lbl -dot- gov) said:
I'm just glad the chalkstripes that were in favor with some
minions of the Reagan administration never really came to be
considered The Suit (tm) and seem to be passe' now. Wearing
one of those, I'd feel like I was on my way to hose down one
of my business rivals with a tommy gun.

You must be confused. Have you ever had a gander at the
threads worn by Warren Christopher, of the current
administration? I think he uses the same tailor as Gomez
Addams. I hope he doesn't have a tommy gun; I'd be afraid
he'd fall asleep with the safety off.

;)

Rich