Company contacts, please

Subject: Company contacts, please
From: Maurizio Naldi <NALDI -at- EICLUS -dot- CSELT -dot- STET -dot- IT>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 10:16:00 +0000

I am a freelance technical write here in Italy. A translation company I
often consult for has asked me for a list of U.S. technical writing and
translation agencies. They have recently expanded their field of action
to the whole European Community and would like to establish business
relationships with U.S. companies. This e-mail forum seems the right
place for such an appeal. So, could you please send me the addresses
(real mail as well as e-mail) of companies that may be interested (e.g.
yours to start with) ? Thank you very much.

My e-mail address is
m -dot- naldi -at- ieee -dot- org

Best regards

Maurizio Naldi