Full Time Writing Job in Chicago

Subject: Full Time Writing Job in Chicago
From: Ron Ferguson <spinc -at- METRONET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 15:21:36 -0500

Folks,

Information has been relayed to me that there is a full time
technical/marketing writing position available in Chicago. I know very
little details but it does involve DB/2 and Ventura.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, send me a personal
email and I'll get you in touch with the folks involved.

By the way, I'm in Ft. Worth, and I want to move to New England, and I'm a
tech writer. So I have no personal interest in this position. Just doing a
favor!

Thanks,
Ron Ferguson spinc -at- metronet -dot- com