Inexpensive Access

Subject: Inexpensive Access
From: Bob Pommer <BobP377 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 17:35:02 EDT

The results are in of the Delta Communications Group's "Long Distance Rate
Research Report". This report compares and outlines the best rate programs
of 5 top carriers, including best International program, best Interactive
voice response system, best fax on demand system, best switched rates, best
800 rates and best Dedicated T-1 rates. All programs were judged by quality
of lines, customer service, and lowest rates. If you want to know who won
and "really" has the best rates out there, you may get the free 9 page report
via fax or fax modem. Just follow these simple instructions:

1. Call 1-800-224-2151

2. When asked to enter the 4 digit code enter "2018"

3. After the short message, enter "30" into the phone and follow the
instructions