Nothing to do with tech writing

Subject: Nothing to do with tech writing
From: Margaret Gerard <margaret%mailhost -at- TOSHIBA -dot- TIC -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 12:00:39 --1000

Hi Techwhirlers,

I am seeking help for a writer friend who is researching issues related to the
Internet. If you can access Internet from HOME and have CHILDREN please read
on, otherwise delete this message.

If you choose to respond, PLEASE post directly to me on
margaret -at- toshiba -dot- tic -dot- oz -dot- au -dot- Please don't broadcast your response, techwr-l
traffic is huge already :>)

Questions:

1. How do you access Internet?

2. What type of Internet access do you have?

3. Do your children use Internet i.e. from your home computer?

4. Do your children have their own account or use yours?

5. Do you restrict their use of Internet?

6. Do you monitor or supervise their Internet access?

7. Have you encountered any problems with e.g. their reading specific news
groups?

8. Have your children found material on Internet which you considered
unsuitable for their consumption?

Thanks very much for helping with this,
Regards,
Margaret Gerard.