Re: Re[2]: How one fellow sees us

Subject: Re: Re[2]: How one fellow sees us
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 10:20:50 -0700

Virginia Krenn said:
> From the context of the message and from the knowledge that
> wnash -at- sunquest -dot- com posted a similar message to our list, I assumed
> that Richard was sending us a copy of a message that
> wnash -at- sunquest -dot- com had posted. I wasn't able to determine whether or
> not Richard agreed with the message.

I saw this on misc.writing last night, too, and I'm not sure whether
or not I agreed with the message. In fact, like the original 'whine &
drivel' message to this list, I'm not sure that I understand what the
message is.

This case is even more puzzling because there have been several
threads on misc.writing directing people with tech-writing questions
to bit.listserv.techwr-l and TECHWR-L.

In any case, I would caution against the reposting of someone's
message without their prior permission.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com