Intentionally

Subject: Intentionally
From: Cynthia Schwartz <cynthia_schwartz -at- M1MAIL -dot- SBI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 10:40:08 U

Subject: Time: 10:29 AM
OFFICE MEMO Intentionally Date: 10/12/94

Hi -

I intentionally deleted the messages about using the sentence *this page
intentionally left blank* because it didn't seem important at the time.

Well, I'm in a crunch to edit a software products catalog. I cringed when I
saw an *intentionally left blank page* !!!!!

Can someone forward the summary (hopefully there is one!) of the messages
about this topic. I do not intend to use that sentence for the catalog. I
need an alternative.

For the curious- it's the catalog written up in the latest Waters publication
- Technology for the Elite! (it's a Wall Street *thing* you know ;-) ) Just
funning with the New Yorkers lurking out there.

Back to business - email the summary or suggestion to me directly.

thanks gang
Cynthia Schwartz
cschwartz -at- sbi -dot- com