Job descriptions

Subject: Job descriptions
From: Julie Fisher <JFISHER -at- MSGATEWAY -dot- WICHITAKS -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 13:16:00 PDT

I'm taking an unusual step here (at least for me) and cross-posting to more
than one list. I'll apologize in advance for any stress that this causes
anybody.

I need help! Our branch of AT&T Global Information Solutions (formerly NCR)
is making the transition to AT&T Global Manufacturing and Engineering. We're
having a hard time getting job descriptions from our new human resources
person--she claims that they are unavailable. We can't get answers on how
our jobs map over, or what benefits we'll have, or what benefits we're
losing. All we hear is rumors, and we can't substantiate any of them without
job descriptions. And we have no job descriptions.

My request from all of you is that you send me job descriptions. The job
descriptions that are needed the most are for administrative assistants and
technical writers. They don't have to be from AT&T--in fact, it would be
nice to have some from other companies. I'll strip all the headers and
identifying information, and use them in our battle with the AT&Tasaurus.

Julie
julie -dot- fisher -at- wichitaks -dot- ncr -dot- com