SDSTC Meetings on Tape Series begins again!

Subject: SDSTC Meetings on Tape Series begins again!
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 11:28:13 PST

Our first tape for the 1994-95 program year is on the Internet -- how to use
it, what is it , and many other basic and not so basic questions. Joshua
Polterock, a systems administrator for the San Diego Supercomputer center
discusses various aspects of using the Internet. He also demonstrates WWW
and Mosaic. The meeting was very successful and informative.

Tapes this year cost $10.00 plus postage.

Email me if you are interested in ordering a copy.
Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
Director, Region 8 Conference
bgraham -at- electriciti -dot- com